marlins swim team
- Competition is broken into age groups: 8 & under, 9-10 ,11-12, 13-14, and 15-18. Age is based on their age on May 31st.
- If the swimmer is 18 years of age on May 31st, they remain eligible to swim for this season.
- The season consists of 5 Saturday swim meets plus Divisionals, All-Stars, and Charles County Championships
- There are two different times available for swimmers to attend practice. Most swimmers practice between 7:30 AM and 11:00 AMweekday mornings Monday through Friday. We also offer limited evening practices between 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM on Mondays through Thursdays.
- Females must wear one piece suits for practice. Males should have a suit that will stay on during dive starts.
- A Junior Marlins program is offered for our youngest swimmers. Junior Marlins typically practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Junior Marlins have the opportunity to compete in an event at all of our home meets and most away meets.
pricing - 2022 Season
- The cost for each swimmer is $100.00 for Marlins and $75.00 for Junior Marlins.
- There is an additional $100.00 Swim Team Only fee for non-members of Smallwood Village Swim Club.